jeudi 22 février 2018

(27/10/17) "Encounter of the third type"


Encounter of the third type or start to work with kids

   So i have allready introduce the name of Martyna, she is my coordinator so i will work the most of time with her and give report to her (it's like this in Evs you have an coordinator/mentor his/her the privilegies contact for speaking about everything).
   She also my polish teacher... It will be hard learning polish don't look like an easy task... She's my english teacher because i hurt her ears with my bad speaking so she give me some tips and courses about english. Generally after polish and english lesson i sleep good... and my brain burn !

   My flatmate/teammate is arrived, his name is Miro, he had 31 and he's from czech republic. For me it's not new to share a flat with people but the guy had diferent ideas on many topics and not really open minded with things diferent than his mind or people. It's interesting to confront my ideas and vision but we don't speak too much.

   So every week, the wednesday we go to an orphanage for make some english leeson but it will be more games with english words because kids need to have entertainment because they leave between rules in an strange space... The building look like an bad mix between a school and a jail with all the stupid bullshit of architecture from the 90s, not funny... Yeah there is roughcast and pink/beige fucking colors...
   In fact my first contacts with kids was not so hard, they don't scream and bite all the time. they're kind with me, i don't speak polish so they try to help me and somes kids try to translate to others. The biggest things was my scared and the pressure (put by me) for working with children.

   In Pralnia there is a program "kobity dla kobiet" it's workshop animated by women for women, we know girls and women are not encourage to take a part in IT work and in Poland the situation is worst than in France because many girls don't have access to a computer before highschool, this is why the task is important. So during this workshops for "kobiety" (women) i have the mission to make workshop for kids, for the beginning i have choose the simpliest for me to be on an comfortable subject in uncomfortable public and langage...
   I asked them to "rysować" (draw) "łódź" and "domy" (Boat and house) on Tinkercad, Tinkercad it's an free software on internet for 3d modeling it's for me the best tool for begginer.
   After the workshop i'll print results of their drawings.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

(27/07/2018) "Mini maker week"

What the f... Mini maker week ? Mini maker week was an idea to make in one week many workshops to promote the activity of the makerspace, in...