jeudi 30 août 2018

(23/06/2018) Last month

June is also my last mont in the Evs adventure... The end of discovering an new culture, country, way of living, inhuman crazy cold winter...
What can i say...

RRRRIIINNNGGGG (old phone style ringing)
What ? I heard good ? 2 month more of EVS, For sure I accept.

So maybe it,s time to talk about volunteering with Erasmus+. Last year at the same period i was aware about the existence of the Erasmus+ program concerning mobility project and mobility for youthworker because i'd apply to participate to one in Luxembourg. It's clearly after this training about "makerspace in digital youthwork" and the meeting with many interesting peoples that my practice of making started to have access to an higher level, an european level.

it's an really nice adventure to do volunteering abroad because everything is little bit new and different so new taste... A taste of Europe


A selfie from my shitty previous smartphone one year ago (in July in fact)
In my geek practice we don't really have border we are doing stuff and exchanging with peoples on internet from everywhere around the globe without taking care from where are people, what color they have or religion... We are just sharing information and good time.
So experimenting that in real is completely different and is the reason of the existence of hackerspace, makerspace, fablab... we needed a place for sharing a coffee.. or a beer !

During my studies i never heard about European volunteering service and i think it's sad because it can change lives, give you another point a view of the world and your place in. I was really lost in my studies but one year to think and live an experience can help you to find you and what you want to do.

The Pralnia team offer me also to maybe stay after my EVS, and work for them to continue the projects i started and develop the place and more. They offer me to also take a part of the recruitment of new volunteers for the next year and be in charge a part of their activities be one of coordinator and take care of them. It's really an great proposal because it's an really good way to share my experience and give opportunities to upgrade the project. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

(27/07/2018) "Mini maker week"

What the f... Mini maker week ? Mini maker week was an idea to make in one week many workshops to promote the activity of the makerspace, in...